Thursday, March 7, 2013

Mini Nacho Cups

This is a fun, kid friendly way to make Nachos. I love a big plate of nachos however, I find that my kids have difficulty scooping up the toppings and dealing with big nacho chips. So, I use Tostitos Scoops and make individual nacho bowls.
For myself I use Daiya dairy free cheese, olives, and top with salsa and guacamole. For my kids I use cheddar cheese, olives, bell pepper and top with salsa, sour cream and guacamole. Use whatever toppings you like best, it is super easy.

Spread the Tostitos Scoops out on a baking sheet, fill with cheese and toppings such as olives, peppers, chicken etc.... Bake at 375 until cheese is melted, 5-7 minutes. Remove from oven and add cool toppings, salsa, sour cream, guacamole. Then plate and serve!



No comments:

Post a Comment